Small business accounting

All UK based limited companies, charities, and indeed any branches of an overseas company must file a document called ‘Year End accounts’ with HMRC and Companies House at the end of every financial year. It can be a daunting undertaking for any business owner as they must also file a year end for their directors, shareholders and other stakeholders, such as bankers and, when required, HM Revenue & Customs.

The changing format can confuse the best of business owners and at the end it can feel like a huge hurdle. The risk of getting it wrong is significantly higher, especially due to the fundamental changes that have occurred in UK Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (UK GAAP).

Based on your bookkeeping records we will prepare annual and statutory accounts which will form the foundation of your tax return. We offer all statutory and non-statutory accounting services.


Here’s what included:

Statutory year-end/annual accounts to HMRC (for sole-traders and partnerships)
Abbreviated accounts to Companies House (for small limited companies)
Financial statements in IFRS or UK GAAP
Management accounts (monthly, quarterly or half-yearly)

Let’s get started

Find out what we can do
or arrange a callback for a time that suits you. We'll respond within 1 business day.
Sign up to our regular newsletter for free guides, how-tos, tips and news straight to your inbox!