We’ve been counting down the days in our calendar until the 34th Business Start-up Show – and now it’s less than 4 weeks away.
The Business Show is the fastest growing B2B exhibition in Europe, focused on improving and expanding the UK start-up ecosystem. It takes a deeper look at the current state of the industry, and features an exciting blend of highly-respected speakers, interactive training sessions and industry leading suppliers. On 3-4 December, over 25,000+ businesses including start-ups and SMEs from across the UK will converge together in Olympia, London.
This year’s world-class agenda, speakers and diverse range of exhibitors won’t disappoint.
250 + SEMINARS
These are some of the brilliant individuals who’ll take to the stage:
- Alastair Cook – The England Cricket Captain
- Dave Morrissey – Facebook – retail and e-commerce division
- Julien Callede - Self-made millionaire and Co-founder of Made.com
- Touker Suleyman - Star of BBC's Dragon's Den
- David Gold - Owner of West Ham & Ann Summers
- Pom Chakravarti – Director, Bradleys Accountants (our very own!)
- Plus many more…
The Business Show will also feature numerous masterclasses that you don't want to miss, including:
- Become a Public Speaker Masterclass - Learn how to master public speaking and maximise your business income potential.
- Business Growth Masterclass - This session, for ambitious CEOs and FDs of business, is designed to help simplify how best to grow your business.
- Digital and Growth Masterclass - Become digitally agile and ready to embrace change and maximise your business potential.
- Mobile Apps Masterclass - Learn about the benefits a mobile app can offer your business.
- Profit Building Masterclass - Specialists from the world`s number 1 business coaching team will be on hand to discuss your challenges and opportunities in confidence with you
- Growing Your Business - Free 30-minute one-to-one sessions on a choice of five digital marketing topics for businesses wanting to improve their marketing and brand building efforts.
What you can expect from Bradleys Accountants?
Bradleys Accountants is an ICAEW-accredited accountancy practice providing a hassle-free accountancy and business advisory service to help start-ups manage and grow their business more efficiently. Our services help you spend less time on accounts and bookkeeping and more time on making your new business a success. Our accounting teams look after hundreds of start-ups across the UK and can promptly meet all your accountancy, tax, financial management and statutory obligations accurately and timely and all at a very reasonable, pre-advised rate.
We are exhibiting at the Business Start-up Show 2015, Olympia, London on 3-4 December. Our team will be sharing ideas about the new directions of the UK start-up ecosystem and will also look at emerging trends and technologies. You can have a one-to-one conversation with our Practice Manager, Alan McCappin on Stand 380.
These shows can get very hectic and booking in advance is a great way to ensure that you can see and talk to people on your list. Get in touch with us and request a time to meet. We’d love to see you!
Plus, if you are a contractor or freelancer, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from the Director of Bradleys' Contractor division, Pom Chakravarty during his seminar on Keeping contractors and freelancers on the right side of HMRC.
Getting the most out of the Business Show 2015
Join and follow the conversations; catch all the updates, and make the most of your time through:
- The Business Show LinkedIn Group
- The Business Show 2015 on Facebook
- The Business Start-up blog
If you’re on Twitter, use the official event hashtag #BSU2015 to track tweets, ask questions, participate in conversations, and find other people talking about the show. Have a look at the showguide now so you know exactly what to see and do when you arrive for the show. If you’re a business start-up– or want to be – then you need to be at The Business Show at Olympia, London, 3-4 December 2015. Come and join us at Stand 380, we hope to see you there!