Accounting for CIS contractors

If you’re a CIS contractor and looking for an accountant, Bradleys has an offering just for you.

We’ll file your monthly CIS returns and notify you of the tax payable to HMRC. We handle all of the paperwork so you can have the freedom to get on with your business without worrying about HMRC’s rules and regulations.

cis contractors

We can help with

Tax and compliance

We have numerous years of experience dealing with CIS contractors and subcontractors and offer the following services:

  • CIS registration and set-up for contractors
  • Annual self-assessment return
  • HMRC Sub-contractor verification
  • Monthly CIS deduction and payment statements
  • Monthly CIS returns
  • Administrative support and general advice

The amount of deductions and payments you make will depend on how your sub-contractors are set-up, but our CIS accounting experts are here to calculate what you owe and walk you through the entire process. We’ll also provide assistance to obtain a UTR number from HMRC, buy relevant insurances, plus give you a cashbook to help you keep your expenses up to date.

Find out what we can do
or arrange a callback for a time that suits you. We'll respond within 1 business day.
Free Business Guides