We’ve been counting down the days in our calendar until the 34th Business Start-up Show – and now it’s less than 4 weeks away.
The Business Show is the fastest growing B2B exhibition in Europe, focused on improving and expanding the UK start-up ecosystem. It takes a deeper look at the current state of the industry, and features an exciting blend of highly-respected speakers, interactive training sessions and industry leading suppliers. On 3-4 December, over 25,000+ businesses including start-ups and SMEs from across the UK will converge together in Olympia, London.
This year’s world-class agenda, speakers and diverse range of exhibitors won’t disappoint.
250 + SEMINARS
These are some of the brilliant individuals who’ll take to the stage:
- Alastair Cook – The England Cricket Captain
- Dave Morrissey – Facebook – retail and e-commerce division
- Julien Callede – Self-made millionaire and Co-founder of Made.com
- Touker Suleyman – Star of BBC’s Dragon’s Den
- David Gold – Owner of West Ham & Ann Summers
- Pom Chakravarti – Director, Bradleys Accountants (our very own!) Plus many more…
The Business Show will also feature numerous masterclasses that you don't want to miss, including:
- Become a Public Speaker Masterclass – Learn how to master public speaking and maximise your business income potential.
- Business Growth Masterclass – This session, for ambitious CEOs and FDs of business, is designed to help simplify how best to grow your business.
- Digital and Growth Masterclass – Become digitally agile and ready to embrace change and maximise your business potential.
- Mobile Apps Masterclass – Learn about the benefits a mobile app can offer your business.
- Profit Building Masterclass – Specialists from the world`s number 1 business coaching team will be on hand to discuss your challenges and opportunities in confidence with you
- Growing Your Business – Free 30-minute one-to-one sessions on a choice of five digital marketing topics for businesses wanting to improve their marketing and brand building efforts.
What you can expect from Bradleys Accountants?
You can have a one-to-one conversation with our Practice Manager, Alan McCappin on Stand 380.
Getting the most out of the Business Show 2015
Join and follow the conversations; catch all the updates, and make the most of your time through:
If you’re on Twitter, use the official event hashtag #BSU2015 to track tweets, ask questions, participate in conversations, and find other people talking about the show. Have a look at the showguide now so you know exactly what to see and do when you arrive for the show. If you’re a business start-up– or want to be – then you need to be at The Business Show at Olympia, London, 3-4 December 2015. Come and join us at Stand 380, we hope to see you there!